Pernec Corporation Berhad is a premier Telecommunication and Information Technology Total Solution provider for more than a quarter of a century.
Paving the way by attaining the progressive objectives of MSC & Vision 2020, Pernec is actively seeking people who are dedicated, committed, highly-motivated and result-oriented.
If you are seeking a challenging and fulfilling career development where you can put your creativity into your work, we are looking for people to fill our positions:
1. Senior Internal Auditors / Internal Audit Executives
Supervising auditors in the team and assisting in the daily running of the department.
• Perform internal audit assignments
• Perform compliance review on internal control policies and procedures
• Assist in compiling, proofing and distribution of internal audit reports
• Monitor the completion of audit follow up
• Assist in any special project when required
• Review recommendations on the appropriate aspects of core programmes (e.g. Invest to Save, New Ways of Working and other efficiency initiatives) so that the company can readily identify and effectively achieve targeted productivity
• Degree in Accountancy or any professional accountancy qualifications
• 3 years in Medium Size Public Accounting firm and 3 years in internal audit
2. Business Solution Engineer / Executive
• To generate product presentation material based on product technical information and market segment requirements
• To perform business analysis and business requirements gathering
• To provide marketing support to the sales team
• To work with internal, external and third party suppliers
• Understand of the Products and able to translate to business opportunities
• Understand the business requirement and able to document the process
• To act as key contributor and provide expert advice to other groups on technical and business issues
• Prepare business solutioning/ project/ delivery plans, engage the appropriate source teams and prepare cost estimations
• Other duties assigned by superior
• Good in analytical, communication, interpersonal skill and strong presentation skills
• Aggressive, dynamic, innovative, self initiative and result oriented
• Strong time management abilities including the ability to juggle multiple deliverables simultaneously
• Good team player and able to work extra hours whenever needed
• Able to communicate well with business users, understand requirements and translate into solutions and functional specifications
• A self-motivated personality and able to work independently and efficiently by himself/ herself, as well as in a team
• Required language(s) : Bahasa Malaysia, English
• IT Certifications related to essential qualifications will be advantageous
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/ Advance Diploma in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication/Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent
• Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
3. Manager/Asst. Manager- Employee & Industrial Relations
Responsible for the effective and efficient management of Employee Relations (ER) and Industrial Relations (IR), including, but not limited to:-
• To conduct Employee Relations activities to enhance Employee Engagement
• To assist in formulating and implementing Industrial Relations strategies for the Group. To monitor and gather information on the update and in all Industrial Relations matters e.g Court Awards, etc.
• To administer Industrial Relations matter relating to staff discipline, grievances, domestic inquiries and other activities
• To represent and assist the Group in conciliation meetings or disputes, referred to the Industrial Court/or Labour Office.
• To act as a Resource person to provide advice and support to other Business’s Head and Employee Relation and Industrial Relation related matters
• To conduct ER and IR related programmes enhance awareness and development on matters.
• To handle Employee Relations activities to enhance Employee Engagement.
• Develop, review and update the company’s ER & IR policies and procedures to ensure conformity with Malaysian Labour Laws and organizational values.
• To represent and assist the Company in conciliation meetings or disputes, referred to the Industrial Court/or Labour Office.
• To work with OD specialist, Learning & Development, HR Associates in the formulation of particular plans and activities to support project implementation.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management, Law, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
• Firm understanding of the Employment Act 1955, Industrial Relations Act 1967 and the Trade Unions Act 1959;
• Strong inter-personal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Strong command of Bahasa Malaysia and English.
• At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
• Must be willing to travel outstation.
• Experience in IR & Domestic Inquiry procedures is must.
Interested candidates are invited to fax to 03-42577659, email:firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application along with a complete resume stating current and expected salaries, references, contact telephone number, passport-sized photograph (n.r.) and photocopies of certificates to the address below:
Group Human Capital Management
Pernec Corporation Berhad
Lot 1026, Jalan Enggang
Kawasan Perindustrian Ampang/Ulu Kelang
54200 Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel : 03-42596000