GSM PayPhone and RMS
GSM (Global System for Mobile Communication) PayPhone & Regional Management System (RMS)
Basically, GSM Payphone is functioning similarly to a PSTN Payphone. The main difference is it operates on a wireless communication network, namely GSM (Global System for Mobile Communication). It means that the voice call service as well as data transmission are communicated thru the GSM network.
RMS ( Regional Management System ) is a multifunction, multi-payphone type of management system which are designed to manage and monitor the operation and maintenance of this GSM payphone as well as the ordinary PSTN type. The connected payphone will send its data to RMS which are comprising its technical state ( realtime alarms, faults etc )and also its revenue(cashbox status, CDR ) on a daily basis or as and when necessary.
• Coin operated Payphone. Supports prepaid chipcard with addition of a card reader.
• Cashbox capacity: 2.2 Liters with Selflocking and Auto Reset Lids.
• Equipped with CDR (Call Detail Record) feature.
• Battery powered, and/or AC 240volts 50 Hz as well as Solar, equipped with built-in power regulator.
• Use GSM Protocol GSM ITUT 11.11(small) with 9600bps transfer data rate.
• Radio Frequency operation : 900MHz/1800MHz Dual Band
• Voice and data communication service modes.
Benefits of using the GSM Payphone
• Flexibility to install anywhere as long as there is GSM signal.
• User can fully use mobile phone features especially Voice and SMS communications.
• Free from prevalent problems like cable theft, user fraud attempts, No Dial Tone, Engaged Tone and Cashing signal problems.
• Fast and easy relocation of sets to get optimized revenue from RMS call trends and revenue analysis.
• Reliable and efficient maintenance from the multi-function and multi-payphone type management system, RMS thru' realtime alarms reporting.
• Multiple power sources from Battery, AC Supply or Solar.